JOB TITLE: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: TIDAL GROW AGRISCIENCE SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
REPORTS TO: Chief Commercial Officer
LOCATION: Mid-West Region – Iowa & Southern Minnesota
Candidate should live within or near this region
SALARY RANGE: $80,000-$140,000/year (dependent on qualifications and experience)
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, life
insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, 21.67 days of PTO and 10 holidays.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for creating, managing and maintaining relationships with key accounts in the agricultural industry, specifically in the area of agriculture retail and influential growers. This role is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, promoting our Bioactive and Integra lines of products and services to existing and new customers, and providing exceptional customer service to all our clients. This role identifies the intersection of our wholesale, retail, and grower needs with Tidal Grow AgriScience solutions and works with team members in other departments, such as R&D, Marketing and Operations, to implement our solutions and create a “WOW”-experience for our customers. Like all roles at Tidal Grow the Regional Sales Manager will support the company mission, vision, and values.
Essential Job Functions:
● Creating, maintaining, and managing relationships with key accounts and executing account plans to achieve sales targets and grow the business.
● You will visit key customers on a frequent basis and establish professional relationships with multiple contacts at various levels within each of the organizations of the specified target customers. You will create and maintain influence at said key account.
● Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within existing accounts and new customers. Generating and following up on customer leads.
● Working closely with customers to understand customer’s needs and explore solutions to their seed treatment challenges.
● Collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction, timely delivery of products and services, and resolution of any issues that arise.
● Providing regular reports and feedback on account activity, including sales forecasts and customer feedback.
● Generally representing the mission, vision, and values of Tidal Grow AgriScience with customers and other stakeholders.
● Attending regular sales meetings, trade shows and grower meetings.
● Staying current on industry trends, market conditions, and competitive activity.
● Constantly improving technical knowledge to stay abreast of changing technology and codes through research, training seminars, and certifications.
● Utilizing your experience, you will provide input to the R&D Innovation team regarding customer needs and ensure product and offer innovation matches the strategy for each account.
● Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, Business Administration, Marketing, or related.
● 10 years of sales experience in the agricultural industry, primarily focusing on regenerative agriculture, plant nutrients and crop protection products and services.
● Strong knowledge of existing ag industry products, applications, and regulations currently being recommended by industry.
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
● Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively.
● Proven track record of achieving sales targets and growing customer accounts
● Willingness to travel frequently within assigned territory.
● Local State Driver’s license and proof of insurance required by the time of hire, (required).
● The incumbent is subject to a background check (required).
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
● Travel Required up to 50%.
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
● The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, hear, walk, etc., and sometimes needs to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds while working around crop protection products.
Tidal Vision Products Inc., DBA as Tidal Grow AgriScience provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility, but they should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the workload. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.